We are excited to welcome you back to Scharer Dental, as our office is re-opening on May 6th.
We want to offer our thanks and appreciation to those patients who have had to reschedule their appointments over the last seven weeks.
Two weeks ago, Governor Evers indicated it is safe to return to see your physician or dentist and exempted dental clinics from the continued “Safer-at-Home” order. Upon opening the clinic, the care we provide will not change as dental care is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We will be implementing the necessary precautions to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff. Let me share with you the changes and precautions you’ll see and experience when visiting us.
- Before you arrive at the clinic and when you arrive at the clinic, each patient will be asked to confirm that he/she has not experienced COVID-19 symptoms in the prior two weeks. If you have, we’ll work with you to find another time for your appointment.
- If you are not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call the office at 715-845-6836 so that we can reschedule your appointment.
- Please wear a mask to the clinic and use the available hand sanitizer upon arrival. We will then take your temperature; if your temperature exceeds 100.0F, we’ll work with you to find another time for your appointment.
- You will notice that the waiting room has been modified to allow for social distancing and we have removed items like magazines and coat hangers.
- Please try to maintain social distancing to the best of your ability while in the clinic.
- Only patients will be allowed back to the dental or hygiene operatory.
- Our staff will be dressed in enhanced personal protective equipment including masks and face shields.
We are doing everything we can to ensure you have a safe experience at Scharer Dental If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 715-845-6836. Otherwise, we’re looking forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Scharer and staff